klik bebanyak at cneh!!

Sunday, 5 May 2013

I DAH JATUH CINTA DENGAN LAGU INI.

Pitch Perfect brought me to this song...
This song makes me get relaxed and go for sleep easily... :)

High Highs by Open Season

Get on your knees 
And I thought you can leave it all in your mind(in it)
All in your mind(in it) 
Crawl in the backseat old friend 
It is really all in your mind(in it)
All in your mind(should I) 

So tired of living like a kite, kite, kite, kite 

Look at all the trees in the light
They are growing all in your mind(In it)
All in your mind(in it)
Look at all the leaves in the fire, they are burning all in your mind(In
It)
All in your mind(Should I)

So tired of living like a kite, kite, kite, kite




Sources : http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/h/high_highs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...